Rates are competitive with other professional fees and discussed in the office policies.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. For some insurance panels, I am a "network provider", for other insurances I am an "out of network provider". If you expect to use insurance to obtain reimbursement for my therapy services, call the phone number on the back of your insurance card and ask about your mental health/behavioral health benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- Does your insurance cover telehealth?
- Is Denise Carr considered an in network provider at the Fort Washington address?
- If Denise Carr is not an in network provider, ask if you have out of network benefits?
- If I have a deductible, has it been met for the year?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Do I need prior authorization and precertification?
- Am I covered for individual, couples and family therapy?
A sliding scale is offered as needed which is based on proof of gross income and may help reduce the rate of each session.
Cash, check, or credit are accepted for payment.
Please notify me at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel your appointment. Otherwise, you will be required to pay $65 for the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.